Sunday, April 3, 2011

A New Journey - Part II

I usually weigh myself everyday - yes, I know how wrong that is.  This past week, I've stayed away from them, it wasn't easy.  So, here's what the scales today:


That's a loss of 1.7kg from last week - gotta be happy with that.

I've done a lot of exercise and have stayed off the goon.  I have had a low carb beer most afternoons though.  You know what it's like after school! lol.  The exercise seems to be suppressing my appetite.  I don't feel a need to eat between meals, I also used to have dinner, ice-cream and then a couple of hours later scoff half a (large) bag of chips.  I've still had the ice-cream (Nestle Light and Creamy, yummmmm) but I haven't had the need to eat the crap late at night.

I've been doing my exercise every day after dropping Miss T off at school in the morning, I'm not a morning person, so there's no way I could get up early and do it before they get up.

I've also found that on the days that I exercise, I don't need my afternoon nanna nap which is interesting.  I've just bought a Tae Bo box set of DVDs off ebay - having to watch them on Youtube was eating up all my downloads.  So hopefully I'll have them by the end of the week.  In the meantime, I can dance around the lounge-room for half an hour or so every day.

So, let's see what this week brings, I have a busy week with something on just about every day, so not too sure when I'll be able to get the exercise in, I'll have to concentrate on my diet more this week - just in case.

Talk soon
Doodah


2 comments:

  1. Nice result Doo Dah! I would certainly be happy with that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love Tae Bo, Billy Blanks is so motivating. Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Let me know!