Sunday, April 24, 2011

A New Journey - Part V

There will be no post today on the subject of weight loss...mainly because I'm pretty sure I've put on at least a kilo and well, you know - it's Easter people!

I've also just had my daughter's 5th birthday so that requires the consumption of party pies and sausage rolls, etc, etc - oh, and someone has to eat the leftovers!

I was going to ask my facebook friends it they'd be interested in running with me at the local oval and then realised I have a paddock - der!  I can do it whenever I like and the kids shouldn't get in the way.  Only problem is - I hate running.   I am a dickhead!  However, I feel the need to spice-up my exercise routine so I'll see if running agrees with me.

I'm going to join Michelle Bridges's (The Biggest Loser) 12 Week Body Transformation, pre-season starts in a few days.  I figure she's gonna make me do lots of exercise so I may as well start now.

Anyone want to join me in the 12WBT?  

Talk soon
Doodah

1 comment:

  1. Well, being that I just got asked if I was expecting (and here I was thinking I was starting to look fab) maybe I should be doing this with you. I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Let me know!