Friday, March 18, 2011

I’m Funny – Really I Am

Weird isn’t it, I’m a really funny person,  I’ve usually got a witty comment or two up my sleeve.  But blogging is making me dull, I’m just not that humorous on paper monitor/lappie/IPhone/IPad, etc.

So, instead of me being hilarious, here are a few things my kids have said lately:

My personal favourite is this one – I was singing (as you do) and Miss T told me to, “Stop, that’s annoying my ears!”  Thank you very much!

Asking which shoes Master R would like to wear – “Your runners?”  He replies, “No, my running shoes” – pretty sure they’re the same thing!

Miss T was running down the passage yelling, “I’m a Supergirl!”  Master R replied in a sing-song voice “No, you’re not.”  It is, after all his job to put her in her place.

It was a long, hot summer – don’t you love the way they’re in the same position?

Talk Soon
Doodah

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You can always count on kids to lighten the mood. Even before they're talking and are all about actions and incomprehensible garbling, they're a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo!! It's been bloody hot so my little guy has spent most of his days in just a nappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a bloody hot summer.. Humidity is my greatest enemy!! ha ha
    Classic shot! (:

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Let me know!