Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A New Journey - Part VI

I'm a bit late with this post, lets take a look at the scales


Well, its a loss, so that's okay.  For Mother's Day, I received a Heart Rate Monitor so now I'm able to track my calories - I love it.  I've worked out a few times with it already and it's great.

I managed to rope a few school mums into working out with me after school yesterday.  Little did I realise that Karate for young kids is also on a Monday at the Hall adjacent to the oval.  Tahlia saw all her friends going in to learn Karate, she followed and I couldn't get her out of there!  The Sensei is also my Tae Bo instructor so that was okay - first lesson free then $45 for the term.  Needless to say, Tahlia is now doing Karate!

Anyway, some Karate mums also joined in, so there was 5 of us and we did a great job.  I managed to burn 399 calories (500 is my aim) I had plenty left in the tank but everyone else was done, so we finished.

I'm working out every day, so next week should be a good weight loss.  Then the Michelle Bridges 12WBT starts in a couple of weeks, I can't wait!  I'm really enjoying exercising and getting others to join me.  I intend to be trim, taut and terrific in time for my birthday in September. 

I got a bonus on Mother's Day, I left my brother's house in the late afternoon and really felt like a drink.  I knew I didn't have anything at home (only that bottle of Chardy which will only be drunk if I'm really desperate)  so I called in to Liquorland and bought a couple of bottles of wine.  When I got home, these were also in the bag!

Bonus!


I don't know if its necessary to make wine 'lighter in alcohol' but I don't mind - they were free!  And they're perfect for when I need want a drink, if I feel compelled to finish the bottle, it won't matter because they're only 187ml!

Talk soon
Doodah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Let me know!